Wednesday, January 28, 2015

For Profit or For Passion

Why make a Sanskrit animated movie? Why take on a difficult and ambitious project like this? Why risk your reputation and put others into trouble as well?...goes the questions when I share about making Punyakoti.

My friend Badri aswered this beautifully, when he said, I am not sure if Punyakoti is a 'For Profit' project, it surely is a 'For Passion' project.

I am reminded of Chamu Krishnamurthy's words when he said, Ganga starts as a small stream up in the Himalayas but it takes the others rivers as it goes along without losing its own character, and ends up as the Ganga Sagaram when it reaches the Ocean. To me, Punyakoti project is like that. It is a long and arduous journey, but it is powered by passion.

I believe I am just a 'nimitham' - a medium for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment